1) Transfered License via Autodesk License Transfer Utility
2) I reset my computer back to its original factory settings due to a virus
3) Changed the Name of computer for security purposes
4) Inset Autodesk USB, enter serial number and product key.......ok
5) Loads ok with all service pack updates
6) Then says Installation compete, but some programs failed to install
7) But no programs installed
8) From the SetUp.org attached, looks like the setup rolled back due to AutoCAD MEP failed installation.
9) Then set up aborted...all the programs that were installed before AutoCAD MEP 2013 rolled back per the SetUp Log
HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!! Cell 901-859-2514
This should resolve your issue.
another arcticle you can read: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/AutoCAD-2013-Suite-failed-installation-aborted-...
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.