Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building Design Suite 2012 Licensing Error[0.0.0]

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
devaprabhu
392 Views, 1 Reply

Building Design Suite 2012 Licensing Error[0.0.0]

Hi,

I have installed the BDS premium 2012 Network License in the client. when any product from the suite is launched, it shows an error as stated below

"A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager"

"if you are still unable to access the license, contact your system administrator"

"Error [0.0.0]"

i have tried to ping the server from the client and its works good.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: devaprabhu

If your NLM server has been verified to contain BDS 2012 seats, start by deleting your CascadeInfo.cas file.  Make sure you are running with local admin rights. 

For more detailed information about the CascadeInfo.cas file, please refer to the Autodesk Support Knowledge Base article found here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240617&id=13894457&siteID=123112

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report