Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Borrow license message

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
corneliavoicu
5030 Views, 11 Replies

Borrow license message

It is possible to disable the borrow license message that appears each time I run AutoCAD after I borrowed the license?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

I don't find any documented method for this, may be the community has found some tricks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 12
TravisNave
in reply to: corneliavoicu

There is no way to do this.  Sorry. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 12

OK

Thank you all for your answers!

Message 5 of 12
Nhall123

Get hold of a copy of AutoHotKey & install it

http://www.autohotkey.com/

Create the following script and save it as LicenseBorrowed.ahk

Loop
{
  IfWinExist License Borrowed
  {
      WinActivate
      Send Keys {Enter}
  }
  Sleep 1000
}

Double-click the AHK file to start the script. Run AutoCAD & when the "License borrowed" window pops up, it will disappear within a second.

You can compile the script to an executable with AHK, and put a link to the EXE in your Startup group to make it run all the time

Nick

Message 6 of 12
RePao
in reply to: Nhall123

Many thanks for this example Smiley Happy

Is there also a possibility to close the info balloon bottom right witch comes after?

regards René

stay tuned &
Greetings from Switzerland
Message 7 of 12
DarrenP
in reply to: RePao

there is this one: http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/ACD/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3aLicense-Bo...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 8 of 12
TravisNave
in reply to: RePao

Nope. Been a wishlist item forever.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 9 of 12
TravisNave
in reply to: DarrenP

Jimmy is so clever!

Autodesk Forums:
Message 10 of 12
RePao

many thanks for all the Feedacks!

sadly this named solution is not working in all cases Smiley Sad

...and for the first message box this is not working!

For the Balloon-Message it works on ACAD 2014 german, but it does not work in ACAD 2013 german...

I had the hope to find a version-independent solution for that.

soon as i find the gap, of corse i will post it here

stay tuned &
Greetings from Switzerland
Message 11 of 12
peterfnet
in reply to: DarrenP

in response to DarrenP >>>there is this one: http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/ACD/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3aLicense-Bo... It works, but it is a little problematic. I think the plug-in just looks for open windows/processes that have keywords like borrow, licence, etc. I had a Chrome window open that had this window and maybe the AutoDesk store for the plug-in. Since the window/tab had the keyword, it closed my browser. I couldn't reopen it until I shut down the plug-in.
Message 12 of 12
jsmithU9G5U
in reply to: peterfnet

Is there a follow up to this?  It is preventing my batch files from running, which is not cool Autocad.  Your breaking normal functionality.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report