Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Autodesk Licensing Screen for AutoCad LT 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jcioffi
717 Views, 1 Reply

Blank Autodesk Licensing Screen for AutoCad LT 2014

I have been trying for hours to get my AutoCad LT 2014 software Licensed.  I used the 30 day trial and decided to purchase the software.  After multiple failed attempts of activating the previously installed trial software, I fully uninstalled the files as well as deleted the associated registry entries as found in the AutoCad online support.  I have since completely uninstalled and reinstalled the software from disc twice.  I get an internal error 2738 for both uninstallation and installation.  I have gone through the process found on the AutoCad site for manually registering the .dll files.  I have also edited the files found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdLM\R7\en-US\Webdepot folder as found on numerous support forums.  I am completely at my whits end and cannot find any method for speaking with someone from AutoDesk.  I stupidly purchased the Subscription as well which is apparently useless for support.  I cannot even register my subscription since I can't get the software up and running.  I'd appreciate any help that anyone here can provide me with.  I don't see this being resolved without some form of direct support from AutoDesk, but I cannot find any way to get to that point.  The sad fact is that many people pirate this software and have a smoother installation process than those of us who pay for it.  This issue seems to be widely reported by many users and AutoDesk should be more proactive with support for it.

I am running Windows 7, 64-bit.

Acad-License-freeze.gif

I have included a screen grab of what's going on if that helps.

1 REPLY 1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report