This is the real solution:
1. Ensure that all Autodesk applications are closed.
2. In the search/run bar at the bottom of the Windows Start menu, type CMD but do *not* press Enter. The menu will change to a search results page, displaying cmd.exe at the top of the list.
3. Right-click on cmd.exe at the top of the list and choose Run as Administrator from the context menu that appears.
4. If prompted whether to allow the program to make changes to Windows, click Yes; a DOS prompt window will appear.
5. At the command prompt, enter regsvr32 /u jscript.dll to unregister
6. At the command prompt, enter regsvr32 /u vbscript.dll to unregister
7. At the command prompt, enter regsvr32 jscript.dll to register
8. At the command prompt, enter regsvr32 vbscript.dll to register
9. Reboot your machine.
10. Retest the registration.
So guys, it's been what-- two, three years since I found how to fix this by editing the RTBeginreg html? Anyway, I thought I'd update to 3dsmax 2013 and lo and behold I get this same problem, white activation screen. Fixed it in the same fashion!
I am going crazy here!. I too got a white screen. Trying to activate autocad mep 2014 on windows 8 pro with internet explorer 10. So if you have the solution please help. The strange thing is that I did install and activate the Autocad 2014 but get the white screen when I try to activate autocad mep 2014.
Thanks in advance and best regard to you all!
I did all the things listed here: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?li
Finally! I just uninstalled autocad from my computer, Deleted all files regarding autocad from my comp and reinstalled everything. Now, autocad is working just fine. No white or blank screen during activation. Thank you lord!
Best regards to you all
Great.... I finally managed to see my request code after hours of fight with that blank screen. I used online manual registration only to find out, that i can t activate my programm because of the error 11 - activation code for my software has been already sent maximum times. What!?! It seems that I have been generating that stupid code everytime i opened my blank screen of activation. Is there anything i can do with it?
Can you please send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
|Installation & Licensing|