--
with regards
Shwetank pandey
Contributor
drebusnik
Message 172 of 199 (2,064 Views)

Re: Blank Activation Screen

01-28-2014 07:40 PM in reply to: gmijares

попробуйте снести AutoCad, Window браузер, убрать из системы все упоминания о них включая и упоминания в системном реестре и установить все вновь начиная с новй врсии браузера

dukduks
Message 173 of 199 (2,058 Views)

01-29-2014 05:18 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello Camilos, i just downloaded and installed autodesk inventor professional 2014 and installed it successfully. I have run into difficulties trying to update it, the activation screen shows a blank and the process hangs, could you please help me activate my product since the product is now running on trial mode

Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 174 of 199 (2,051 Views)

01-29-2014 10:39 AM in reply to: dukduks

Hello Shadrack!

Sorry to see you're experiencing activation issues. Will you please review this Autodesk posted solution and let me know if it resolves your issue?

If not, please respond to this post with further details including the troubleshooting steps you have already taken.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
dukduks
Message 175 of 199 (2,020 Views)

02-02-2014 06:54 AM in reply to: gmijares

I finally found a solution that works atleast for me, it turns out some component of McAfee antivirus is what was causing my activation screen to be blank, you can download the McAfee component remover from the link below, ignore everything else contained in the document and download the remover. I hope this will be of use to someone.

http://support.esri.com/cn/knowledgebase/techarticles/detail/41057

astro.scientist42
Message 176 of 199 (2,011 Views)

02-02-2014 05:59 PM in reply to: dukduks
Thank you....Thank you.... Thank you.
Problem fixed all the software activated.

--
"Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man's desire to
understand." - Neil Armstrong
Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 177 of 199 (1,988 Views)

02-03-2014 11:58 AM in reply to: dukduks

Thank you, Shadrack for sharing this valuable information! I have marked your post as a solution so that others may benefit from your great findings. Kudos! :smileyhappy:

Jessica Thrasher
par14060
Message 178 of 199 (1,725 Views)

02-20-2014 11:49 AM in reply to: jessica.t

Hey,

i have the problem too, but i couldn´t fix it, yet.

I already have tryied this steps:

1. Add "<!-- saved from url=(0016)http://localhost -->" in all HTML Files (RTBeginReg etc., too.)!
  2. Created new Admin Account and try to activate from there
  3. Looked into the "Internet Zone" - allthing is ok, have looked up in the Registry, everything is how it should be
  4. Enabled the options pertaining to ActiveX ontrols and java scripting (enabled all other Options too, for secure if i would enable the false one!)
  5. Right click on the white box - properties - copy the web Address => i come to the option to choose manuel activation or via internet, but there is no button for next or something else?
  6. Manually registered jscript.dll & vbscript.dll - both where ok
  7. Deactivated in the Control Panel under Programs & Functions - Windows Functions activate / deactivate => Internet Explorer deactivated.

All the Steps didnt work for me, i reinstalled Autodesk 3ds Max too, but didnt work. I am using the 2014 Student Version & Win 7 64 Bit.

Can somebody help me, need to use 3ds Max asap.

Greetz

Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 179 of 199 (1,713 Views)

02-20-2014 03:00 PM in reply to: par14060

Hi Ivan and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Thanks for laying out all the troubleshooting steps you have already done, it's very helpful! Could you try reverting your Internet Explorer back to version 9? That has often resolved this issue. Also, have you seen this article to help trouble the same problem? If the blank screen persists please let me know. Please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Ju.Duncan
Message 180 of 199 (1,708 Views)

02-20-2014 04:21 PM in reply to: govy86

Hey so I've tried what you said but still have the problem...

I've uninstalled internet explorer9, activated everything that had to do with activeX and Script Java

After, I tried going to  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdLM\R1\en-US\Webdepot that path does not exist but  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdLM\R7\en-US\Webdepot  does so I figured I'd try with that... so I opened the RTBeginReg.html file in the notepad and added the line you said, just after the <html> line...

But I still can't activate my product and still get the radio buttons with no writing in front..

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube