Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Activation Screen

231 REPLIES 231
SOLVED
Message 1 of 232
Anonymous
111298 Views, 231 Replies

Blank Activation Screen

In early Dec 2010 I downloaded AutoCAD 2011 (I already had the 2010 version).  When I opened it, a screen appeared with the option to 'TRY' or 'ACTIVATE'.  When I clicked on Activate the next screen appeared but it was blank except for 2 radio buttons without any text attached.  Supposedly, I have to get a request code from that screen to activate but obviously I can't.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this particular problem?

Tags (1)
231 REPLIES 231
Message 121 of 232
b_federico
in reply to: Anonymous

This is the real solution:

1. Ensure that all Autodesk applications are closed.

2. In the search/run bar at the bottom of the Windows Start menu, type CMD but do *not* press Enter. The menu will change to a search results page, displaying cmd.exe at the top of the list.

3. Right-click on cmd.exe at the top of the list and choose Run as Administrator from the context menu that appears.

4. If prompted whether to allow the program to make changes to Windows, click Yes; a DOS prompt window will appear.

5. At the command prompt, enter regsvr32 /u jscript.dll to unregister

6. At the command prompt, enter regsvr32 /u vbscript.dll to unregister

7. At the command prompt, enter regsvr32 jscript.dll to register

8. At the command prompt, enter regsvr32 vbscript.dll to register

9. Reboot your machine.

10. Retest the registration.

Message 122 of 232
JarretDD
in reply to: b_federico

So guys, it's been what-- two, three years since I found how to fix this by editing the RTBeginreg html? Anyway, I thought I'd update to 3dsmax 2013 and lo and behold I get this same problem, white activation screen. Fixed it in the same fashion!

Message 123 of 232
VeasnaYIM

Thanks you very much for your helping, i will try to do follow your way and will inform you.

Best Regard,
Message 124 of 232
jorgesolari_f
in reply to: govy86

what happend if it diddnt work!!!! still white!

Message 125 of 232
miroslav_s

I am going crazy here!. I too got a white screen. Trying to activate autocad mep 2014 on windows 8 pro with internet explorer 10. So if you have the solution please help. The strange thing is that I did install and activate the Autocad 2014 but get the white screen when I try to activate autocad mep 2014.

Thanks in advance and best regard to you all!

MS

Message 126 of 232
dziopa
in reply to: miroslav_s

I did all the things listed here: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240617&id=6404339&siteID=123112 but i am still unable to make my Activation Screen working. Problem with Inventor 2014 on windows 7.

Message 127 of 232
miroslav_s

Finally! I just uninstalled autocad from my computer, Deleted all files regarding autocad from my comp and reinstalled everything. Now, autocad is working just fine. No white or blank screen during activation. Thank you lord!

Best regards to you all

MS

Message 128 of 232
dziopa

Great.... I finally managed to see my request code after hours of fight with that blank screen. I used online manual registration only to find out, that i can t activate my programm because of the error 11 - activation code for my software has been already sent maximum times. What!?! It seems that I have been generating that stupid code everytime i opened my blank screen of activation. Is there anything i can do with it?

Message 129 of 232
camilo.lemos
in reply to: dziopa

Hi dziopa,

Can you please send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 130 of 232
aravinthan2009
in reply to: Xrispie

Thaks a lot mister, that really helped me, it is such a simple solution... Thanks  a MILLION but it stuck after that

i have selected connect to internet, then the next page is blank

Message 131 of 232
znjjay

None of the solutions posted worked for me. Please see my other post and help me out!

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Autodesk-Licensing/td-p/4321800

Message 132 of 232
jacksonsking
in reply to: JarretDD

My friend, i love you. No, I, LOVE, YOOOOUUUUU. 

Do you love me? Even if you don't love me, i still love you. 

Y.O.U. Love youuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BBBAAYYYBBAAAAIIEEEEEE.

Message 133 of 232
alayhlad
in reply to: govy86

u know when i try this one 

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdLM\R1\en-US\Webdepot folder

i dont have R1 folder i have only 5 what should i do now

Message 134 of 232
JarretDD
in reply to: znjjay

Do the same thing you would do for R1

Message 135 of 232
rachedb

Hello!

this is my problem us u see ( Brank activation screen )

my problem

when i try to resoudre the problem by using this method of:

---------------------------------------------------------

enter the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdLM\R1\en-US\Webdepot folder, which is where the registry HTMLs are stored. These are the pages that the blank screen shows on.

Open the RTBeginReg.html in a text editor like notepad. Add the following line of code below the <html> line.

<!-- saved from url=(0016)http://localhost --> ********

--------------------------------------------------------

No thing changed

& when i did th second method of :

i found that i have'nt R4 but it's R7 us u see

3.jpg

&

4.jpg

anyway i do the method in all language & it stay the same problem

& when i try th last method i found that has 4 zone

2.jpg

so Plzzzzzzzzzzzz help !!

Message 136 of 232
Mimarzade

http://therevitkid.blogspot.com/2012/07/autodesk-activation-problem-solved.html 

this solution solved my problem. i hope this page will help you too.

Message 137 of 232
drebusnik

Уважаемые коллеги, я свою проблемму решил и кажется писал об этом. Спасибо Всем за помощь. У меня проблемма решилась в переустановке браузера с предварительным полным сносом установленной и тщательной чисткой реестра.

Message 138 of 232
s3304885

I am having the same issue, and after TWO days of trying all the solutions in this thread and others still no luck.  Have changed all the html files, run regsvr successfully, disabled virus and security, no L folder in and directories, enabled all activeX and Java and still cant get it running!!!!!!!

Have lost 18 hours trying so far, and running behind on my uni assignments that this is required for.....

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 139 of 232
jcjustiniano

Hi,

I have the blank screen problem when activating Inventor 2012.

I have tried all of the methods outlined on this page, and I am still not able to get anything other than the 2 'radio buttons':

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

Is there another way to activate the software?   I am running Windows 7 64bit.  I have been trying for hours and I am really frustrated.

Thanks for your help.

Message 140 of 232
ashley.herrold

I am so frustrated.

I have attempted EVERY SINGLE SOLUTION that has been suggested, and I can't get Autodesk Maya 2014 to run on my machine! I'm on Windows 7, Google Chrome (and I've alternated to IE10 too, just to see if it would make a difference) core i5. Every solution on this page http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617 has yielded no results whatsoever. I have been able to "activate" my product various times by using the internet browser, but when I restart Maya, it shows that my license "needs to be repaired". What does that even mean? I haven't even USED it yet! I'm just trying to activate the student license so that I don't fail my University class. I don't understand why everything is blank, I'm annoyed that no given solutions work, and I'm even more annoyed that there isn't a patch for this problem! Usually I can easily find a solution to a given problem when it comes to activating software, but this goes beyond that. Never have I ever had such a difficult time getting a software to work.

I'll attach some pictures to show what screens I've been seeing. I've done research all over the internet for nearly a week now, have sent multiple requests to customer service, and I still have not been directed to any helpful solutions. Someone please help, I've tried everything and I'm at wits end here.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report