Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDS Premium installation error

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
grietvermeir
331 Views, 2 Replies

BDS Premium installation error

Hi there!

Tried to install BDS Premium today from a full browser download (since options "Install now" and "Download now" have proven not to work on my pc in the past...), but immediately got an error message saying "Product download consists of multiple files. At least one file is missing or has not been downloaded yet". I wonder how that's possible since I did do a full browser download!

I've already sent a request to send the software on dvd, but if anyone can help me solve the problem in the meantime I would be very grateful!

Thank you!

Griet

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: grietvermeir

Hi Griet, 

Please download the different parts of Building Design Suite Premium from our Virtual Agent. Click here and select the option Downloading and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I Need to Redownload my Product; then simply choose the program and version that you wish to download.

If you have any firewall and anti-virus programs, please disable them during the download as it's likely that they initially blocked parts of the download from the Subscription Center.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
grietvermeir
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello!

Thank you for your swift response!

Against all odds I managed to download and install all components of BDS by means of clicking the "Install now" button! It took all day, but everything is up and running.

So I won't be needing your solution right now, but I'll keep it in mind for future reference. And I'm sure it can be the answer other customers have been looking for as well.

With kind regards,

Griet

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report