Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Reboot during AutoCAD 2012 Installation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
731 Views, 1 Reply

Automatic Reboot during AutoCAD 2012 Installation

Hello Everyone,

I'm deploying AutoCAD 2012 with our deployment tool and I am running into some issues.

There are cases where before or even after (it varies) that the machine will automatically reboot during a silent installation. I have tried many different scenarios.  For example installing some of the prereq's before hand... like .NET Framework and DirectX, with reboot suppress.  However, it still reboots...but not all the time.  Any suggestions of what I should try?  I can't have the machine reboot automatically with no warning to the user.

Thanks everyone!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hashim.mundol
in reply to: Anonymous

Assuming you are using setup.exe silently.

Did you analayze the installation log to see which part fails or forces the reboot.all log files should be in %temp% folder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report