Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk comoponent dosen't work anymore!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
angi.peeters
263 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk comoponent dosen't work anymore!

Hi,

AutoCAD Civil 3D was running without problems but someday when I tried to open it, it appeared a window saying: checking license data. Right after this appears another window saying: Autodesk component dosen't work anymore. The Programm starts then like normal but I can do nothing and when I click somewhere another window appears, saying: programm dosen't answer anymore, it will be closed and searched for a solution. 

Since this problem appeared I uninstalled und reinstalled it about 10 times and set up my laptop new but the error appeared still everytime I tried to run the programm. Yesterday I registered my serialnumber and produktkey, but because the programm isn't running I couldn't give all the asked data, so I don't know exactly if it worked.

I need the programm urgently for studentprojekts and really need help!! 

Greetings Angelika Peeters

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dembkod
in reply to: angi.peeters

angi.peeters

Hello. If you uninstall and reinstall more than twice and it doesn’t help, you are likely uninstalling the wrong thing.

Uninstall the program.

Uninstall the Visual C++ entries on the system

Uninstall NET

Try to uninstall the program again using the Msfixit tool:

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall\

Update your Graphics card driver

Now install and test

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report