Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2014 Trial Version

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
KirkNoonan
4566 Views, 8 Replies

Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2014 Trial Version

I'm trying to install the Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2014 Trial Version and keep getting a message that says: "The procedure entry point inflateEnd could not be located in the dynamic link library zlib.dll" after which the installation closes. Any ideas?

I have a standalone 2014 Premium Infrastructure Design Suite installed on a Windows 7 machine.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
TravisNave
in reply to: KirkNoonan

This would be a good place to start:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/04/error-autodeskinstallnowexe-entry-point-not-found...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 9
david.lau
in reply to: TravisNave

I agree with Travis.  Can you send us a screen capture of the error for our reference?  Thanks!

David Lau
Message 4 of 9
KirkNoonan
in reply to: TravisNave

I went through the process outlined in the link. I guess it was a partial success. Now I keep getting the attached error instead. I have cleared the temporary installatioin files, and also re-downloaded the executable. I have also tried running detup.exe from the location where the installation files are copied to. Each time I re-try, I get the same error.

Message 5 of 9
david.lau
in reply to: KirkNoonan

Rename C:\Autodesk, redownload the software from the trial site again.  Try to do this in 1 'step'...

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/05/install-now-doesnt-not-mean-install-later.html

David Lau
Message 6 of 9
KirkNoonan
in reply to: david.lau

Thanks

Message 7 of 9

Where can I download the trial version of Autodesk Vehicle Tracking?

Message 8 of 9
Message 9 of 9
LeafRiders
in reply to: david.lau

There is not a lot of chatter on here about Autodesk Vehicle Tracking but I've yet to get my trial version installed, thanks for the Intallation notes, much appreciated. Out of curiosity do the "junctions" part of the software offer some sort of intersection design tools or is it only specific to Roundabouts?

I personally would like to see the Intersection tool in Civil 3D migrate to something like the tool they've purchased here for Autodesk Vehicle Tracking. Mores specifically the automated Roundabout design tools, then the creation of Civil 3D corridors... I watched a presentatoin from the Savoy crew from the UK (not sure on spelling) at this year's AU, they designed a roundabout and created a corridor in about 20mins. Tweaking linework alone when adjusting a roundabout design would usually take hours vs. the new workflow provided by Autodesk Vehicle Tracking.  I heard AVT is on sale for 50% until end of April! The tools available here far exceed what I'm getting out of my AutoTURN license.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report