Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Vault 2011 Client Crash at Start

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
epmenzel
1104 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Vault 2011 Client Crash at Start

I have installed Inventor 2011 Professional Suite on Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit.

When I start Vault 2011 it crashes with a message beginning with "Connectivity.Request.Runtime.Util.RequestRuntimeException ---> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested type. ....".

The whole message is attached.

Please advise.

1879iCBF8BBBA9A8EE324

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
epmenzel
in reply to: epmenzel

I solved the problem by installing Web Services Enhancements (WSE) 3.0 for Microsoft .NET

The download is available at the Microsoft webpage: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=018A09FD-3A74-43C5-8EC1-8D789091255D

For me it is unclear why the Inventor setup did not install the WSE on my system, since the same setup program did install the WSE on other computers.

Message 3 of 3
Klopotic
in reply to: epmenzel

Thank you for posting the solution!  I had the exact problem and your solution worked for me as well.  It saved me a bunch of time.  I shouldn't of had to re-install Vault however Autodesk's fix for my Inventor issue was to uninstall and reinstall all Autodesk products (very typical).

Thanks again!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report