Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Software on a Zenworks image

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
kchong
708 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Software on a Zenworks image

I would like to install Autodesk in my computer labs using Zenworks. They are all single seats using the same serial number. I was thinking I would install but not activate the software on my main computer. After the image I would activate autodesk. Does anyone have any thoughts about imaging autodesk software? Does it work? If so what do I need to do for the imaging process to be successful? 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: kchong

Activation from a disk image almost never works.  Because you have a multi-seat stand-alone serial number, you might have better luck with this process.  But there is no guarantee that it will work.  Given this, have you considered network activating your licenses and running a license manager?  Network licensed software images perfectly and you can effectively install to an unlimited amount of machines. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report