Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Simulation CFD installing error

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
aar.phoenix
2136 Views, 7 Replies

Autodesk Simulation CFD installing error

I've installed the Sim CFD several times, but always there is an error during installation ..
How do I fix this ..?

I've attached the log file for your review/comment..

thanks for the reply..

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
emily.xu
in reply to: aar.phoenix

See if this thread can solve your problem: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Revit-2012-architecture-failed-to-install/td-p/... 

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 8
aar.phoenix
in reply to: emily.xu

I've tried this way, but still there is an error like this ..

Untitled.jpg

Message 4 of 8
emily.xu

Sorry for that didn't solve your problem, but I just saw the Installing error for Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable ATL Security Update in your log file with the error code 1603, there are serveral causes for such type error, but not a unique solution to this problem, so here are my other suggestions:

1   Try to install with another user, the better would be the system default admin user(Administrator) who has the highest right to modify your machine.

2   Clear up your temp folder.

3  Copy all the installation files to your harddisk, and install from your local.

4  Before installation, turn off all the other applications, especially anti-virus and firewall, including all the processes on the background.
5  Try to uninstall all versions of the VC++ from control panel, and run installation.

6  Also, you can try to install under the diagnostic mode:http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2893432&linkID=9240617

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 5 of 8
aar.phoenix

I've tried your suggestion like install with another user, clear up temp folder, uninstall all versions of the VC++, but still there is an error..

I have an idea to tried to intall Simulation CFD 2013 only, wihtout Inventor Fusion 2013..

Finally It's successful..

cfd.jpg

But when I run the Sim CFD to get the code for activation, there is a msg like this..

licence.jpg

What it's mean..?

What should I do..? 

Message 6 of 8
emily.xu

Try this: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Autodesk-Simulation-CFD-Licence-problems/m-p/34...

Hope that helps.

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 7 of 8
aar.phoenix

Thank you very much.. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8

Hi. Today i downloaded autodesk simulation 2013. It works correctly but i especially need to use fusion. But I am having this license error, can anyone help me please?

error.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report