Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Simulation CFD & Mechanical Student - No LTU?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
slomotrainwreck
397 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Simulation CFD & Mechanical Student - No LTU?

I installed Autodesk Simulation CFD (2013) and Mechanical (2014) a few weeks back on my laptop as a student. It was running way too slow so I uninstalled it and re-installed it onto a PC, which activated and ran fine.

However, then I needed to re-install it again onto another computer (and uninstall the old one) but I've been told that I have activated the products on the maximum number of computers. I was wondering if there is any way of transferring the licenses associated with these products to another computer, as the License Transfer Utility for stand alone licenses does not seem to be installed with them.

I'm pretty sure that both the laptop and the PC have stand alone licenses activated on them, but I need to find a way of exporting at least one of them. Any thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Found that License Transfer Utility is not installed with CFD, but is with Mechanical. I'm still being told I've reached the maximum number of activations for CFD though. Is there any way to activate CFD again?

Message 3 of 3

You'll need to contact Autodesk Activation and Registration department at (800) 551-1490

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by using the Accept as Solution

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report