Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit LT 2014 Trial "Please sign in to register your trial."

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mherr
935 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Revit LT 2014 Trial "Please sign in to register your trial."

If anyone can provide assistance it would be greatly appreciated. I am unable to start the trial of Autodesk Revit LT. Upon launching it, it comes up with a windows that says "Please sign in to register your trial." I attempt to sign in with my Autodesk ID and password, but it complains that my ID or Password is not recognized. I can use the same ID and Password to log into the Autodesk website without a problem. The only other option I am given is "EXIT TRIAL" which closes out of the application. I have no idea how to process and as I'm not a paying customer yet, can't contact Autodesk customer support. Regards, Martin
Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: mherr

If this is only a trial, do NOT sign in,. Click to continue with the trial.
Post a screenshot of this pop-up for help if you are still stuck.
Message 3 of 6
mherr
in reply to: pendean

I do not see a way to continue or select anything else. I have attached a screenshot of what I see. I cannot select anything in the larger revit window, only the pop-up.

Message 4 of 6
jessica.t

Hi Martin and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Could you try creating a new account using a different email address to access the trial? Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
mherr
in reply to: jessica.t

That did, indirectly, resolve my problem. As far as I can tell, in that specific window, it appears as though it has problems with special characters in the password. When creating the new account it complained about expecting a ' with a parseerror message when I used special characters in my password. I used a password with just letters/numbers and it worked, and allowed me to start the trial.

Regards,

Martin

Message 6 of 6
jessica.t

Hi Martin,

I'm glad to hear that you're now able to access the trial and I appreciate your explanation of the problem. I will look into this special character issue to see if we have another work around. Thanks for your help! Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report