Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit LT 2014 Trail - Getting Started

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
radiovan
492 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Revit LT 2014 Trail - Getting Started

Hello,

Having installed Autodesk's Revit LT 2014 (Trial), I open the program and based on the "Getting Started" Instructions: http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit_LT/enu/2014/Help/0010-Getting_10/0011-Part_1%3a_11

Open Revit LT, and on the Recent Files page, under Projects, click Default to start a project using the default template.

Are certain Revit LT features LOCKED because it is a TRIAL?  Is that the reason I cannot see the "Default"?

I am actually trying to buy this software, but I want to try it before I buy it.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: radiovan

No, trials are full featured products.  They are just time bombed. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
radiovan
in reply to: TravisNave

Right, so how come I don't see the "Default" option under "Projects" in the Recent File Screen?  What am I missing?

Message 4 of 5
bradholm
in reply to: radiovan

I need these template files as well.  If there is an issue with installing Revit LT (I understand the LT feature is new?) I would like to know before I buy it.  I can't simply download the missing files, I've been looking for two days.  If someone could even email me the " Architectual Template " file I would greatly appreciate it.

Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: bradholm

You and the original post creator are in the wrong forum for your type of questions: start new thread in the REVIT forum, tell everyone you are using REVIT LT and which year version, then ask the question in more detail: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Revit-Architecture/bd-p/133

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report