Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013 installation error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
nmobeen2
2074 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013 installation error

NOTE: my computer knowledge is zero and computer language and technicalities go above and beyond my mind so please bear with me. 

Though the topic subject may says it all, Revit and I go way back when I first installed it (successful install) but it didn't use to launch at all. I tried to uninstall it and that gave me error too. I figured that a lot of people were having the same problem so I found the best related topic to mine and did a few things here and there but nothing seemed to work so I finally got a plug-in program recommended in the threads and UNISTALLED Revit Architecture with microsoft FixIt appication.

I just upgraded all my previous versions of AutoCad and 3dsMax so I thought why not to install Revit Architecture 2013 and give it a shot weather or not it will install.

Obviously REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2013 is NOT installing at all. and here are the error messages I am receiving on the initial setup

Error_Message_1.jpg

Error_Message_2.jpg

Error_Message_1.jpg

PLEASE help me with this problem. So I need a clean up? What can I possibly do to get this working.

I am using Windows 7 64-bit operating system

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
nmobeen2
in reply to: nmobeen2

and this is the error messaging I am getting upon Launching the Autodesk Revit 2013 Setup (not Revit Architecture) from download manager (Autodesk_Revit_2013_English_Win_32_64bit_wi_en-US_Setup1)

Error_Message_1_revit.jpg

Message 3 of 5
TravisNave

It seems as though your Windows is in pretty bad shape, actually.

Start here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=16508079&linkID=9240617

Then make sure your firewall is disabled temporarily and that you have local admin rights to install.  You willl need to have unrestricted access to the Internet to complete the Revit download.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
nmobeen2
in reply to: TravisNave

Nope, even after i did as u told so, as soon as i click "Autodesk_Revit_2013_English_Win_32_64bit_wi_en-US_Setup " it shows me this message

Error_Message_1_revit.jpg

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

Revit requires additional downloading.  So clearly your computer, firewall, proxy server, web gateway, something... is blocking that access. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report