Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013 - Installation won't complete

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
tienwoodsen
2571 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013 - Installation won't complete

I have tried to install now from autodesk.com, would not even start installing. Then tried to download now and managed to start setup until the installation stalled.

- Firewall off

- Anti virus deactivated

- Autodesk.com added as a trusted site

One thing though, I wasn't given the choice to run or save the install now and download now file, only to save it.

So please help me configuring what can be the problem. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: tienwoodsen

its not stalled its downloading the revit content in the background

which depends on your internet speed can take a long time

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: DarrenP

Darren is right. On slow connections I have seen this take 8 hours. If your connection is slow, start the installer and let it run overnight.  It'll be installed in the morning.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
tienwoodsen
in reply to: DarrenP

Thank you Daren and Trevis; I'll try installing AR_2013 again, now I know I have to be patient. I have closed the xbox and the other laptops and I managed to install AR_2013 in under an hour! Thanx again. Tien

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report