Installation & Licensing

tre.cook1994
Message 1 of 2 (265 Views)

Autodesk Maya 2014 Activation help

265 Views, 1 Replies
10-03-2013 01:10 PM

I keep getting two radio buttons when trying to activate Maya 2014 and when i try to use register once website I get a Error 2 this serial number is invalid I am on Windows 7 64 bit and I am using Google Chrome I need to really get this fixed quickly because i need to use this software for my online classes any help is appreciated

Customer Service
amanda.k
Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)

Re: Autodesk Maya 2014 Activation help

10-03-2013 03:12 PM in reply to: tre.cook1994

Hi Tre,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to see you're having activation issues. Can you please take a look at this solution? There's a few different solutions to this problem that are documented there.

Please check back in and let us know if they worked for you!

Amanda Kinley

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube