Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
znjjay
805 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Licensing

Hey All

I am having a bit of an issue with autodesk licensing

I installed AutoCAD 2013 and when I open it for the first time, a little window will pop up asking me to register; however I only got a blank window and I cannot proceed to register the product.  I have searched online for hours and I saw the solutions provided by Autodesk, specifically this page

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

I have tried EVERYTHING on that page and none worked for me.  I downgraded my IE from 10 to 8 and got no luck. 

Some problems I find different from the solution page:

1. I did not have the 2 radio buttons, it's completely blank

2. When I opened RTBeginReg.html I got a blank document, nothing was on there, it seemed to me that the file contains only spaces where I can highlight, but has no contents.  The file is 37 kb.

3. I don't have the My Computer secruity zone issue

4. I enabled everything on IE under script/activeX, no solution

Any input is appreciated, I have Windows 7 Ultimate, it's a fresh clean copy

Before I reinstalled win7, my last copy of AutoCAD worked just fine, I encountered no issue while activating.

Thanks for the help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: znjjay

Try logging in as another user (or create one) with local Admin rights.  Launch it and see if it works then. 

Additional discussion about this issue can be found here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Blank-Activation-Screen/td-p/2862508

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
znjjay
in reply to: znjjay

Hi

Thanks for the help, created a new user (administrator) and same thing happened again. Blank licensing screen.

Again, I have tried all solutions provided by Autodesk and other users from the other discussion, no luck.

If anyone else has any input, please share!

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report