Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 software fail at random moment

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
stijnbosmans001
281 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 software fail at random moment

Hello,

I have recently installed Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 with a student licence, and the program work fine for sometimes 10s somethimes 1 min and than i get the error (img). I installed it with a virus sofware of and the admin rights, like it is told to. I googled, and can't find a solution. 

I am using a HP envy with an AMD radeon HD7670M grafic card and an intel core I5 i also put the performance graph next to the error, so i thinks thats not the problem.

Can u help me?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Welcome to the community.

I've never been a fan of Radeon cards due to their ability to consistently crash Inventor.  That being said, you might at least try to update your video driver. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6

the video driver is up to date. So that can't be the problem i think?

Message 4 of 6

You'd be surprised.  That card is not on the certified list and my years of experience with Inventor usually yields the same results year after year.  Inventor likes a certified card and driver.  Otherwise you experience major issues.  Smiley Sad

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: stijnbosmans001

2013 isn't compatible with Windows 8 you can try running in compatibilty mode

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6

so u are telling me to buy a new laptop? i only have this one for a couple of months. Isn't there any other way?

the compatibility thing didn't work till now, but i'm going to try a little more 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report