Installation & Licensing

zhongdcms0910
Message 1 of 2 (299 Views)

Autodesk Inventor Pro 2014 Installation Issues

299 Views, 1 Replies
11-02-2013 10:26 PM

Hello, 

I'm a student who's trying to install the Autodesk Inventor Pro 2014 but is having some issues with the installation. While trying to install the actual "Autodesk Inventor 2014", the progress bar of the installation would stay at 90% and won't move any whatsoever. There is no error message present.  I've waited for the past 2 hours to see if time would do the trick, but to no avail. I've tried every single step I could think of, even going to the point of unistalling and trying to reinstall it 3 times. I'm running Mac OS Mavericks and Bootcamp as well as meeting all of the reqiured specs. I've aslo installed all of the windows updates already. 

Attached is a screenshot of the installation issue. 

Please help!

Thanks, 

Zhong 

Product Support
brad.hurley
Message 2 of 2 (249 Views)

Re: Autodesk Inventor Pro 2014 Installation Issues

11-04-2013 12:55 PM in reply to: zhongdcms0910

Hello Zhongdcms0910,

Thank you for joining the community.  Have you tried disabling your antivirus software from running during the install?  When running the installation are you logged in with full administrator rights?   When you uninstalled inventor did you clean the registry, rename the following Autodesk folders:    

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\

C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\

C:\Users\All Users\Autodesk\

C:\Users\**YOUR USERID**\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\

C:\Users\**YOUR USERID**\AppData\Local\Autodesk\

Next, you could try to rename the TSF file. It will resemble this: ADSKFLEX_NUMBERS_TSF.data. It will be located here:

C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet

Rename this file and then try to start the application.

Thank you for participating in the community.  

BHurley
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube