Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2011 files are corrupt

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
patrickmahoney7321
742 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2011 files are corrupt

I am trying to install Inventor on windows 7 64 bit evrything downloads properly but when I try to install it says that some files are corrupt and to download a fresh copy. I tried it with all antivirus software off and it still didn't work. Any ideas.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Download it from a different computer or with the alternate browser method.  You can also order media from http://autodeskdocandmedia.com

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6

I can't download it from a different computer it needs to be on my laptop. By alternate browser... do you mean just use an internet browser?

Message 4 of 6

Yessir or alternate to the download manager.  You can download it from any computer and copy it to your laptop if necessary. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6

How would I copy it. I use it on both my laptop and my desktop but the download won't work on my laptop.

Message 6 of 6

The download files are just like a copied disc.  Just copy the downloaded files to your other computer in the method of your choosing.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report