Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 for Mac

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Russ2099
943 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 for Mac

I've purchased Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 Student/Faculty.  The product description indicates it comes on a USB drive.

Does this USB installer have both Mac and Windows versions, or are there two different products?  The product page says both Mac and Windows versions are available, but I didn't see any separate buying choices.

I'm unable to return the product if I open the packaging when the USB installer arrives, so I need to be certain it will work with my computer.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Russ2099
in reply to: Russ2099

Found out that Windows, Mac and Linux are all on the USB drive, even though many product pages only list it compatible with Windows.

Message 3 of 3
jfogden
in reply to: Russ2099

Wow, I had the same question, thanks for the info. Funny that Autodesk can't put that info on the box and product pages, all the vendors I've tried to buy it from have no clue. I wasted several days looking for the mac os version...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report