Installation & Licensing

AmberLD
Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 (Student) - LTU

140 Views, 2 Replies
07-02-2013 11:23 AM

Hello,

I'm looking to buy the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 using a student license, but I was wondering whether the License Transfer Utility feature as described here (http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19107741&linkID=9240617#section5) would apply to this particular product? (Its name is not listed on the right-hand side of the webpage, which lists software that LTU applies to.)

I'm hesitant to buy this software if I would not be able to transfer it between computers, especially as it's likely I will need to replace my laptop in a couple of years but would still need to use these programs (and I may be buying a desktop in the next 5 years and prefer using the suite on that instead). Any suggestions?

Thank you so much for your time!

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)

Re: Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 (Student) - LTU

07-02-2013 02:59 PM in reply to: AmberLD

Welcome to the forum, Amber.  You should have no problems transferring your license to a new computer using any Autodesk product.  Worst case, you can always reactivate manually thru the activation department.  Don't let this worry you.  :smileywink:

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
AmberLD
Message 3 of 3 (115 Views)

Re: Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 (Student) - LTU

07-07-2013 12:42 PM in reply to: AmberLD

Thanks so much for your prompt reply! That's very reassuring, and I'm glad to hear that it is indeed possible to transfer the license for this Autodesk product between computers. 

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube