Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 (Student) - LTU

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
AmberLD
337 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 (Student) - LTU

Hello,

I'm looking to buy the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate 2013 using a student license, but I was wondering whether the License Transfer Utility feature as described here (http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19107741&linkID=9240617#section5) would apply to this particular product? (Its name is not listed on the right-hand side of the webpage, which lists software that LTU applies to.)

I'm hesitant to buy this software if I would not be able to transfer it between computers, especially as it's likely I will need to replace my laptop in a couple of years but would still need to use these programs (and I may be buying a desktop in the next 5 years and prefer using the suite on that instead). Any suggestions?

Thank you so much for your time!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: AmberLD

Welcome to the forum, Amber.  You should have no problems transferring your license to a new computer using any Autodesk product.  Worst case, you can always reactivate manually thru the activation department.  Don't let this worry you.  Smiley Wink

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
AmberLD
in reply to: AmberLD

Thanks so much for your prompt reply! That's very reassuring, and I'm glad to hear that it is indeed possible to transfer the license for this Autodesk product between computers. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report