Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Educational banner removal

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jazineck
278 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Educational banner removal

How do you remove the educational banner on Autocad 2014 LT i downloaded it to do work while i waited till i could afford it, now this crap why did i even down load it for this reason?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: jazineck

You cannot.  At least not legally.  Your reseller may have a fee associated with resolving it legally.  The educational version is very specific that it will stamp your work and that it is only for instructional use only and no commercial work should be done on it.  You could have used a trial version for 30 days.  Unfortunately, you will need to redo your work because you will not want to bring this into a commercial version and potentially poison all of your other work.  Sorry, this is by design to prevent license circumvention.   

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
jazineck
in reply to: TravisNave

how do you figure out who the reseller is so I can pay the fee to get it done?
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: jazineck

http://www.autodesk.com/resellers/locate-a-reseller

That should help you.  Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report