Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2015 - Install error 1619

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
clientconfigarts
1491 Views, 6 Replies

Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2015 - Install error 1619

Good afternoon,

Having created a deployment which I plan to deploy to Windows 7 64bit PCs via SCCM 2012, I've created the package, added the command line as a program to deploy, and then set the deployment to run on a collection in SCCM.

The install seems to start, and the first thing I can see is the Autodesk Revit Content install in C:\Program Files\Autodesk.  However, it seems to get most of the way through that and then bomb out with error 1619.

It looks like it's installed the English content but then seems to want to locate other countries' content, can't find it, and fails because of that. The cp_install.log file seems to show this entirely.

I've checked the deployment settings and the content library is set to install English (United Kingdom) with only that library ticked and as default.

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do to resolve this?  I've previously managed many previous Autodesk installs without any issues.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: clientconfigarts

Search around here for 1619 errors, answered over abs over again.
Message 3 of 7

Please attach the log file.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 4 of 7

I'll definitely attach the log file on next attempt.

Just to be sure there weren't any network issues during the deployment creation, I've re-done the deployment creation, and once the content is redistributed to the SCCM distribution point, I'll try again.  If it still fails, I'll add the log file for inspection.

Message 5 of 7

You might try editing the master xml file in your deployment so it doesn't look for additional content during the installation. Check out this previous post.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Revit-2013-BDSP-Install-time-extrmely-slow/m-p/...

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 6 of 7

I looked at the Revit master.xml and the fifth line did indeed refer to some web based content (which we didn't need because English (UK) is in there) so as suggested I'll look at removing that for Revit 2015

It seems to be more when looking at it further that Revit itself then attempts to install after the content (this seems to be the first install of the suite).  The installer log for Revit is  showing an error 1603.

The log shows it's getting the content from the SCCM distribution point that the package is distributed to - so maybe something amiss with the Revit deployment?

Message 7 of 7

@DannyHubbard wrote:

You might try editing the master xml file in your deployment so it doesn't look for additional content during the installation. Check out this previous post.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Revit-2013-BDSP-Install-time-extrmely-slow/m-p/...

Thanks,

Danny

Many thanks for this Danny.  I spent some time yesterday going through the deployment and re-creating it, posting it up to the SCCM server we use for the application source files.

Before creating the SCCM 2012 package and distributing it, I removed the line you suggested in master.rvt.xml  (located in Img\Content\Revit) and saved it.  Then the package was created and sent to the SCCM DP.

It's now installing on a machine via SCCM as I speak, and it's got way past the point of where it'd exit before, so looks like that along with a possibly corrupt deployment creation first time around was the key.  

Is this something which could be configurable for future deployments (maybe a tick box to say "do not go to the web for Revit content and use the inbuilt libraries") so that the xml file doesn't have that URL in it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report