Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Building Design Suite 2014 Won't install

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
RyanNesbit2335
3914 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Building Design Suite 2014 Won't install

I've installed on 2 other computers this week, but it won't install on one. It just keeps "Determining Installation Requirements" for hours and hours and never starts the installation.

Any thoughts on what the problem might be, and how to fix it?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: RyanNesbit2335

Welcome to the community.

Perhaps you need to create another user with local admin rights and install it from there.  Are you installing from media or download?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
RyanNesbit2335
in reply to: TravisNave

I'll log in as administrator, but I don't think that's it. I am logged in with admin rights.

Download. Can you get media? I couldn't find where you ask for that for the bldg design suite. I certainly would like to receive media. It took a day to download.

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

I think you can request it from Subscription portal. 

Even so, download should suffice.  I am assuming it isn't even getting far enough to do an installation log?  Perhaps you can install in diagnostic mode using msconfig...

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6453117&linkID=9240617

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
RyanNesbit2335
in reply to: TravisNave

I got it - Thanks.

Logging in as administrator helped for some reason.

Message 6 of 6
ehaf

i did it, i loged-on with local user account member from admin group.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report