Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 3ds max design help

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
chasehogan3
510 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk 3ds max design help

Ok i downloaded the free trial for autodesk 3ds max design and when i try to open it up on my desktop i get a error saying that d3dx9_43.dll is missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My system specs.

64 bit operating system windows 7

pny gtx 550 video card

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: chasehogan3

You probably need to reinstall your DirectX runtimes.  Start here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=35

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
chasehogan3

ok know it says- the application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b) Click ok to close the application. Do you know how to fix that?

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

You probably need to reinstall.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
chasehogan3

I have reinstalled it. Any other ideas of how to fix it. Please help i really want to work with 3ds max..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report