Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 3ds Max, problem with the serial number

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
bibirasta
5392 Views, 8 Replies

Autodesk 3ds Max, problem with the serial number

Hi, I did a format on my pc yesterday, I wanted today to install the product, and when I try to set the serial number it says "

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)" I don't know what to do, is a very expensive program and I can't run it.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: bibirasta

Can you please PM your serial number to me so that I can troubleshoot the activation issue. Any screen shots that you could provide would also be appreciated.

Message 3 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Bibiana,

Thank you for the quick response. The serial number that you provided corresponds to a license of Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, which has been automatically upgraded to the 2012 version via a subscription contract (expired 5/3/2011). I've listed your options moving forward below.

(1) You are entitled to use your 2012 license, however doing so would forfeit all future rights to the 2011 license use. I can provide you with your 2012 info (serial number and product key), and direct download link accordingly if you would like to go this route.

(2) As the 2012 license has not yet been activated, you are still entitled to the 2011 previous version.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Message 4 of 9
bibirasta
in reply to: philip.s

Hi, I want to continue with the 2011 version.

Message 5 of 9
philip.s

Hello Bibiana,

Thank you for the reply. It looks like your asset was successfully activated 11/7. Can you confirm that this is the case and that you are now able to use the software? Please advise if you need additional support and or let me know if you have any further questions or inquiries.

Message 6 of 9
bibirasta

Yes, I am using it right now thank you

Message 7 of 9
kydkyd1

Hello im having a major problem. When I go to activate my product key it tell me that it cannot be registered in my state Which is georgia. Please help me

Message 8 of 9
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: kydkyd1

Hi kydkyd1,

Please PM me your Serial Number so I can look into you activation issue and troubleshoot further. Include as well any screenshots of the error.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 9 of 9
wazywsm

hi im wazy.

im troubling with the serial number Man Sad

i reinstall the product (3ds max 2010 32 bit) & when i run the product it asking asctivation code.
& i get the activation code but its says "The serial number you entered is not valid. It either is not an Autodesk Serial Number or it has been compromised (400-45454545)
then i entered some serial numbers of 3ds max but its says same like before.

please help me. thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report