Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 3Ds Max 2014 - Windows 8

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
Lukis37
5521 Views, 22 Replies

Autodesk 3Ds Max 2014 - Windows 8

Hello, I downloaded and installed 3Ds Max on Windows 8 - 64bit. Then I tried start 3Ds Max. I was suprised, it didnt start. It wrote 3ds Max Error Report. Can you help me, please? I tried all (run as admin, compatibility windows 7, ...) Help, please. I need it. Smiley Indifferent

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
dembkod
in reply to: Lukis37

Lukis37 ,

Hello. The reboot causing an issue is strange. I am wondering if perhaps some service is starting up after a reboot and affecting the installation. I would take a look at your Antivirus or any similar programs and see if there is something that perhaps would be starting and could affect the program. If you could disable your Antivirus, or uninstall to test, it may be worth the effort. Also, I would see if the behavior is the same if you change the user account you are trying to use. If one account works and the other causes errors, there may be a profile conflict of some type.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 22 of 23
Lukis37
in reply to: dembkod

I don't understand you well, maybe isn't here anybody who speak Czech? 😄

Message 23 of 23
Lukis37
in reply to: Lukis37

Solved... before I start 3Ds Max, I must delete folder Autodesk from Roaming 🙂 You can lock this or something... 😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report