Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 3DS MAX 3 year Student Version Installation ERROR

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Draculla2494
768 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk 3DS MAX 3 year Student Version Installation ERROR

Hello,

I have an problem with installation of 3DS MAX software. I downloaded and installed Autodesk MAYA 2014 and it works perfectly. But today I decited to download Autodesk 3DS MAX (I hear, that its better for modeling for beginners) and I got installation errors and .cab file corrupted errors. I tried to download it several times or uninstall all thing under 3DS MAX files, but it doesnt work.

2 Errors and page, where I download it is listed below.

Thanks for your help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: Draculla2494

Hello!

I just sent you a tweet a little while ago from @AutodeskHelp, but just incase you see this first, I was curious what download method you had utilized (1) and (2) if you would be willing to try an alternate, specifically Browser Download.

Please let me know!

Message 3 of 5
Draculla2494
in reply to: philip.s

I wrote to google autodesk student version and this was a 1st link, because i cannot find it on website. Im a student on Secondary School so i wanna learn something about 3D graphic through this software before I go to university. So another way to download it?

http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/3ds-max this link was my way to download it. 🙂

Message 4 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: Draculla2494

There are actually 3 download options in the Education Community / on that page if you click on the arrow next to Install Now at the bottom. The one that we're looking for is Browser Download.

DOWNLOAD-OPTIONS.png

Message 5 of 5
Draculla2494
in reply to: philip.s

Fine, Thank you very much for an advice. It works.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report