Installation & Licensing

Draculla2494
Message 1 of 5 (263 Views)
Accepted Solution

Autodesk 3DS MAX 3 year Student Version Installation ERROR

263 Views, 4 Replies
02-14-2014 01:35 PM

Hello,

I have an problem with installation of 3DS MAX software. I downloaded and installed Autodesk MAYA 2014 and it works perfectly. But today I decited to download Autodesk 3DS MAX (I hear, that its better for modeling for beginners) and I got installation errors and .cab file corrupted errors. I tried to download it several times or uninstall all thing under 3DS MAX files, but it doesnt work.

2 Errors and page, where I download it is listed below.

Thanks for your help.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 5 (234 Views)

Re: Autodesk 3DS MAX 3 year Student Version Installation ERROR

02-14-2014 03:16 PM in reply to: Draculla2494

Hello!

I just sent you a tweet a little while ago from @AutodeskHelp, but just incase you see this first, I was curious what download method you had utilized (1) and (2) if you would be willing to try an alternate, specifically Browser Download.

Please let me know!

Philip Schmelzer
Draculla2494
Message 3 of 5 (228 Views)

02-14-2014 03:37 PM in reply to: philip.s

I wrote to google autodesk student version and this was a 1st link, because i cannot find it on website. Im a student on Secondary School so i wanna learn something about 3D graphic through this software before I go to university. So another way to download it?

http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/3ds-max this link was my way to download it. :smileyhappy:

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 4 of 5 (217 Views)

02-14-2014 04:17 PM in reply to: Draculla2494

There are actually 3 download options in the Education Community / on that page if you click on the arrow next to Install Now at the bottom. The one that we're looking for is Browser Download.

DOWNLOAD-OPTIONS.png

Philip Schmelzer
Draculla2494
Message 5 of 5 (213 Views)

02-14-2014 04:53 PM in reply to: philip.s

Fine, Thank you very much for an advice. It works.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube