Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
283 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk 3D

I am not able to extrude closed polyline shapes. I get the following message:

Cannot create solid from open curve.

Cannot sweep or extrude non-planar objects.

Unable to extrude the selected object.

Other folks have opened my drawing – some can extrude, some get the same or similar message. I’ve tried re-building the shapes to extrude. It helped with one thing this morning and now it won’t extrude again.

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Try posting in the AutoCAD forum. This is for network licensing.  You'll get a quicker response there.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: TravisNave

there is no such product as Autodesk 3D

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: DarrenP

This is why I love Darren.  Smiley Very Happy

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report