Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk 2010 registration info missing from files after registering product

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
248 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk 2010 registration info missing from files after registering product

After downloading an Autocad 2010 version through the internet for student use only; the product ended up with a 30 day time out trial applied to it. I contacted autodesk support and a representative walked me through the necessary steps to finalize activation using a registration code and stated that the 30 day time out had been completely corrected. I am still a student; and am now currently in my second semester at NMC Northwestern Michigan College. I attempted to open the program to do more drawings and it states that it has expired. When I attempt to activate it the system does not recognize the specific e-mail used to acitvate it originally which is my college e-mail address. It states that it is not on file at all. This is an eror because you sent me e-mails at my e-mail address when I set this OS up through you're representative on the phone. My student e-mail is still the same and I see the verified e-mails that you sent me at that address. I need assistance to resolve this matter  

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Try this email if you are having problems with the Education Page or Autodesk Educational Product:
studentcommunity@autodesk.com

Education Community Page:
http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=home

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report