Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad mechanical 2012 installation problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
614 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad mechanical 2012 installation problem

Dear Sirs,

I've been using Autocad almost since i was born, from 2000 to 2010. Never had any problems with drawing, functions, and installation too. Recently, I tried to install Autocad Mecanical 2012 but installation failed after few minutes. The window just has shown : Some products failed to install (acad mechanical 2012, autodesk inventor 2012).

I tried also to downnload and install a trial version, failed again

I'm using windows 7 pro,full updates, with net framework 4 (client profile and extended), temporaty folder and registery clean, antivirus turned off

Does any of you genious have any idea how to solve this installation failure

Thanks in advance

Dave

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
emily.xu
in reply to: Anonymous

would you please attach the installation log file which located in %temp% folder? see how to find the log file:http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=8254094&linkID=9240617.

Also,please make sure that using local administrator to login and install, ture off UAC.

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 6
mattcontab

I am having the same issue.  WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?????

Message 4 of 6
emily.xu
in reply to: mattcontab

Would you please upload your installation log file and the error image?

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 5 of 6
mattcontab

THERE IS NO ERROR IMAGE. INSTALLER JUST GETS STUCK AND HAS TI BE KILLED THRU TASK MGR. I WILL UPLOAD LOG ASAP.
Message 6 of 6
emily.xu
in reply to: mattcontab

Stuck at where? Initialization or somewhere? Did you try to copy all the contents of disc to your local hard drive and then install?

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report