Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad free 3 year license for student

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Hgoodie93
1829 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad free 3 year license for student

I am currently studying Interior Design and need to have Autocad on my computer for a class. I have been told but am a bit confused regarding the pricing or how to set it up??

I have gone to the free student page and installed the software onto my computer but then when the setup box comes up it is asking me for a license type- stand alone or network?

then under the title product information I have two options- try product for 30 days or put in a serial number and product key?

It then says things regarding network license and enter the name of the server that will run the network license manager..

I am very confused about how I am supposed to get the free version for more then 30 days? Or is this not possible?

Help would be appreciated

Thankyou

Hannah

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Hgoodie93

Hi Hannah, Upon logging into your Education Community account and downloading the software, you will be provided a unique Serial Number. Once you reached the Activation Page, choose Standalone, then input your Serial # and Product Key. After which, the Activation Wizard will do the activation and generate the Activation Code and all should be good to go. Let me know if you do not have your Serial # or if you need further clarification.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report