Installation & Licensing

ndani857
Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)

Autocad download

116 Views, 3 Replies
03-14-2012 05:47 AM

I am having the same problem downloading AUTOCAD, that I had with Autodesk Inventor Pro.  It appeared to download correctly, and I have the serial # and product key for it, but the program cannot be found.  My Autodesk folder only shows the files for the Inventor Pro I downloaded a month or so ago.  I was sent a different link to download the Inventor Pro previously, and that worked fine.  Is there a separate link I can use for the Autocad download?  Thanks, Norm Daniel

Alumni
arlinpega.bibat
Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)

Re: Autocad download

03-14-2012 04:38 PM in reply to: ndani857

Hi ndani857:

Help me understand you better. You downloaded Autodesk Inventor Professional and you would like to install AutoCAD as a standalone product. However, you cannot find it anywhere in your machine and you would like to have a link to download it separately, am I correct? Please clarify.

Thanks, 

Arlin Bibat
ndani857
Message 3 of 4 (84 Views)

03-15-2012 02:57 PM in reply to: ndani857

Thank you for your assistance.

After posting, I realized that I had not included all of the info that was neaded.  However, I was able to locate the file late last night, and downloaded it just fine.  

Have sent a fax to request assistance with activating, so hoping to hear back soon.

Thanks again for your reply!

Norm

Customer Service
bielskj
Message 4 of 4 (80 Views)

03-15-2012 03:18 PM in reply to: ndani857

Hi ndani857,

I'm not sure what fax number you have used to request activation assistance, but none of our activations are done via fax.  Please go to this web form to activate your product, or contact the activation department at 800-551-1490.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube