Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
ndani857
352 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad download

I am having the same problem downloading AUTOCAD, that I had with Autodesk Inventor Pro.  It appeared to download correctly, and I have the serial # and product key for it, but the program cannot be found.  My Autodesk folder only shows the files for the Inventor Pro I downloaded a month or so ago.  I was sent a different link to download the Inventor Pro previously, and that worked fine.  Is there a separate link I can use for the Autocad download?  Thanks, Norm Daniel

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: ndani857

Hi ndani857:

Help me understand you better. You downloaded Autodesk Inventor Professional and you would like to install AutoCAD as a standalone product. However, you cannot find it anywhere in your machine and you would like to have a link to download it separately, am I correct? Please clarify.

Thanks, 

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 4
ndani857

Thank you for your assistance.

After posting, I realized that I had not included all of the info that was neaded.  However, I was able to locate the file late last night, and downloaded it just fine.  

Have sent a fax to request assistance with activating, so hoping to hear back soon.

Thanks again for your reply!

Norm

Message 4 of 4
bielskj

Hi ndani857,

I'm not sure what fax number you have used to request activation assistance, but none of our activations are done via fax.  Please go to this web form to activate your product, or contact the activation department at 800-551-1490.

Lucio.Bielski
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report