Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad MEP 2013 Won't Install

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
dlines18
832 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad MEP 2013 Won't Install

I have installed Autocad 2013 and the fabrication for 2013 but when i try MEP it gets to the end of the install process and says installation failed. this is the log file from the installation if anyone could help me out. I'm losing a lot of money not being able to work on drawings requiring MEP, so advice soon would be much appreciated! Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: dlines18

Welcome to the community. 

It's actually installing successfully, then bombing on Cloud Sync.  After that it rolls back.

Install	Autodesk Cloud sync	Failed	Installation aborted, Result=1603

It could be that you had a previous version or a beta version installed:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18744845&linkID=9240617

Or you can choose not to install it or uninstall it:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18966285&linkID=9240617

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
dlines18
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you so much you are a saviour! Worked first time
Message 4 of 4
BM_7
in reply to: TravisNave

How is it going Travis?

I just saw your post and was wondering if you could possibly help me out of a fix. II have a problem I haven't found a solution for yet and I saw your post so I thought I'd chance my arm and ask you. I have installed CAD MEP 2013 on to a computer. We have the Plant Design Suite installed on the computer. I initially ran the app load and take off command in AutoCAD, I should have run it in AutoCAD Plant3D 2013 unknowingly. I uninstalled MEP and re-installed it to find it still would not work in Plant. When I type appload in Plant and select the CADmep19x64.arx file to load I get the following message:

"Unhandled Exception 0 (Access Violation Reading 0x0660) at address A4525E69h"

MEP works fine in AutoCAD but I need it to work in Plant 3D not CAD.

I was hoping you might have a fix for the problem or a possible work around. If you dont know could you point me in the right direction?  Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Brian.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report