Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Lite 2011 - activation with 2012 codes?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
clintmartin3
628 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad Lite 2011 - activation with 2012 codes?

Due to version control reasons, we are required to install AutoCAD Lite 2011.  However we can get better pricing on Lite 2012.  Is it possible to activate AutoCAD 2011 Lite with AutoCAD 2012 Lite activation codes?  We're talking 30-35 licenses.  Need info quickly, making a purchase 5/4/11.  Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: clintmartin3

no you can't

the serial number changes with every release

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
clintmartin3

Thanks very much for your reply!

I  understand that this may be possible if licenses are purchased via subscription?  Can anyone confirm this?

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

Subscription does allow you to purchase and activate the current release and up to three versions back. 

http://subscription.autodesk.com

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
pendean

So the added cost of subscription is still cheaper than an LT2011 upgrade price? Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report