Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT for Mac 2013 : "unvalid SN or key" message

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
267 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad LT for Mac 2013 : "unvalid SN or key" message

Hello

I bought via WEB a licence for AutoCad LT 2013 for Mac on the 23th of May?

As only a English version appeared on the Web Store at this time, i bought this one and received a confirmation mail which included A serial number and Product key.

However, there was some problem with the server (i kept a scren copy of Akamai log error), and i phoned to Autodesk (00800 26 881130) but i have had huge diificulties to understand my correspondent, and i never receive by mail after the call the instructions i asked for ...

However, i could understand that i had to download a trial version of the software, and then i could enter/apply the SN and key i received .

So i looked for it on Autodesk web site and i could find ... a French version  : AutoCAD_2013_French_Mac_OSX_R1.dmg.

However, there is now a problem when i try to enter my SN and key for this version (see attached file).

Is it linked to the fact i bought an English version and download a French one ?

If it is the case,  how can i transform my licence to benefit of the french version ?

Thanks for your answer

Henri

MacBook pro 13"   mi-2010

MacOSX 10.6.8

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the community Henri!

First off I'd like to apologize for the previous support issues / inconveniences.

Looking at your attachment, I believe you downloaded AutoCAD for Mac 2013 instead of AutoCAD LT for Mac 2013, and hence the invalid serial number error.

With that being said, you definitely can download AutoCAD LT for Mac 2013 from the corresponding trial page, however the software was only released in English.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks for your quick answer and ... sorry for my poor mistake ! (i was so happy to find some french version ...). I'll try to find time as soon as possible  to download and test the right version, as i must travel in a few minutes.

Regards

Henri

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report