Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2015-issues-network connec. error-error1603,1619,Proxy server set

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Goldensparrow
1050 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad LT 2015-issues-network connec. error-error1603,1619,Proxy server set

Hi I am trying to install Autocad LT 2015 and during my first try my installation my installation stopped saying that there is a network connection error (though the network connection was healthy). I tired several times and it came of the same. So I uninstalled the autodesk files and related components installed during the installation phase (I did not delete the autodesk folder from my program file). I updated my graphics card driver and I tried to install once again. As Material Library 2015 was downloading it stopped again saying that the installation failed and it showed error 1609 and 1619 errors. I started the installation again and this time I tried to install the utilities first and installed it after a slow download. Once this phase was completed, I tried to install the main package and this time it again showed the error 1603 and 1619 along with another error "proxy server setting" so I went into my google chrome Lan setting and unmarked automatically detect settings-marked proxy server-click advanced-and added exceptions *.akamaiedge.net;*.amazonaws.com;*.autodesk.com;*.googleanalytics.com;*.cloudfront.net;*.getsatisfaction.com;*.autocadws.com and set the HTTP and secure servers as 10.XX.XX.XX port: 8080. During this installation time, the download is moving at snails pace and I don't think it'll get downloaded in a day or two. Please help. I live in India, should I contact autodesk reseller (but I want to try the product before buying). Thanks, GS.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Finally I got it installed in the system. One step I missed mentioning is that I turned off Windows firewall settings. Though the installation process was painfully slow , it completed successfully (6 hours).Smiley Wink

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report