Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2013 W7 64Bit access violation writing 0x0000 exception 0h

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
678 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad LT 2013 W7 64Bit access violation writing 0x0000 exception 0h

Getting the following error after installing on PC and trying to open.

"fatal error unhandled access violation writing 0x0000 exception 0h"

Very frustrated have searched on the internet and tried the following;

1, Reinstalling under true administrator account in Diagnostic startup

2, Creating a remote deployment to force it to install the 64 bit version

3, Checked the .Net framework components are installed.

I have just run out of ideas after spending 2 days on this all help appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
asburyj
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Paul, 

Unhandled access and unhandled exception errors can be caused my many different factors. An installation error may be because of a problem with your .net framework. In your programs and features control panel repair your installation of microsoft .net framework 4.0(or 4.5). After that try the install again. As always, please ensure you are using an admin account to install and also ensure your antivirus is disabled for the duration of the install. 

One more thing, are you being prompted after the crash to submit a crash report to Autodesk? If so, what is the report number? I can look it up to see if we can find any additional information. 

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: asburyj

Hi,

I have tried reinstalling the .net framework but this did not resolve the issue, i did think the issue could be related to anti virus but ran in dignostic mode without the service running it still fails.

I have reported the issue many times but it has not emailed me the case number only redirected the browser to file:///C:/Program%20Files/Autodesk/AutoCAD%20LT%202013/en-US/CER/thankYou.htm which doesnt help much.

I have attached the files that the error report would have sent hopefully they make it through;

acminidump

dmpuserinfo

dumpdata

Thanks,

Paul

Message 4 of 4
asburyj
in reply to: Anonymous

Looking at the crash report it appears the crash is being caused by Displaylink Core Software. This is a known issue, you can find details about this error at the link below. Baicly you will need to uninstall or update your displaylink core software install

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS20990736

Jeffry Asbury

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report