Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
brandonking1010
178 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad LT 2012

I am having this same problem:

I recently had a hardware failure on my PC, and had to move to a new one. I am trying to reinstall all of my old programs, but am running into an issue with trying to re-download and reinstall AutoCAD 2012 LT (upgrade version). I am able to pull up my order history and go to the re-download link, but clicking on both the AutoCAD LT 2012 English 32 and 64 bit files causes the download manager to show File Not Found.

Please help! 

Order Number:

Order Date:

August 19, 2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

HI brandonking1010:

My apologies for the inconvenience. I will send you download link through Private Message. 

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 4

hi -

I have a similar issue.  I originally downloaded AutoCadLT with the Inventor Suite back in January for my new PC, and kept my old 2008 LT running on my trusty old Dell laptop.  Well, the trusty old Dell finally took a turn for the worse, so I got myself a new Dell laptop and am moving all the files over before old Dell kicks off for good. 

Now I'd like to redownload my current 2012LT with Inventor Suite onto the new Dell.  I am the sole user.  I get the same File Not Found message from the download manager as the person above did.  Really like to get mobile again!

Thanks!

Order: 9772073926

Order Date: January 12, 2012

Message 4 of 4

Hi janklorenzen:

Here are the links as per your request. As per our record, you do have AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2012. 

AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2012 : 32 BIt

AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2012 : 64 Bit

Have a  nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report