Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2011 Cannot Run

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kepeduh
708 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad LT 2011 Cannot Run

Recently my company upgraded to this version of Autocad, so far no problems with my coworkers who run on XP, yet in my case (running with Vista Business) i have to reinstall the program pretty much everytime after i close it. Right after when i want to run it again I get the message that is configuring the Language Pack and after a couple of minutes I get the next message:

" There is a problem with the instalation and AutoCAD LT cannot continue. 

This error may occur if the registry cleaner software has removed or altered registry keys that are required to run AutoCad LT.

To restore the required registry keys, you will need to reinstall AutoCAD LT using the Add/Remove Program functionality in the Windows Control Panel"

What I do after this fully uninstall the program, then reboot computer and then reinstall and reboot again, after this i can "open/close" the program several times but it seems that after a couple of hours this "error" happens making me repeat the whole process again.

I have no registry cleaners nor my A/V (Trend micro) 

Hope you can help. 

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: kepeduh

Make sure you have Admin rights and your UAC is disabled.  Also be sure that you are not using roaming profiles. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
xxxoxxx
in reply to: kepeduh

The same problem ocurred im my computer. I have windows XP and i am not using roaming profiles. Reinstalling Auto CAD LT 2012 does not work. Please help in this issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report