Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2004 intallation queries

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ajayraut
313 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad LT 2004 intallation queries

Hi,

I have Autocad LT 2004 and I am trying to intall that for some time without success. When I tried to register the product on https://register.autodesk.com, it has for 'REQUEST CODE' and my activation process does not generate any request code. So I am not able to registered it, is there a way to get the software install?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Charles_Shade
in reply to: ajayraut

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

Though this likely will not help with the request code what is the OS you are trying to install the 2004 on?

Message 3 of 5
dembkod

ajayraut,

Hello. This is a program 10 years past development and there have been countless updates and changes to any operating system during this period. This particular program was built for Windows XP. All other systems can cause inconsistent behaviors. You could try to call our activation line: 1800 551 1490

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 4 of 5
ajayraut
in reply to: Charles_Shade

what do you mean by OS, can you clarify.

Thanks

--
Regards,

Ajay Raut
Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

@ajayraut wrote:
what do you mean by OS, can you clarify.

Which version of Windows are you trying to install this onto?  It is only supported for Windows XP.  So if you are trying to install it onto Windows 7 or 8, you will probably be out of luck.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report