Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Civil 3D 2010

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
justin422
721 Views, 14 Replies

Autocad Civil 3D 2010

I am using Autocad Civil 3D 2010 network License in Single PC.Now I need to trasfer autocad from this PC to another PC.Please let me know the procedure.

Can I upgrade this Version?

Can I install autocad one more PC by using the Same License ? If possible how many PC,s Possible? What is the Procedure for this?

Thanks for your respnse..

Justin joseph

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Hello Justin,

To use your AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010 on another PC you need to install the program on the new PC and borrow the license. If you own 1 seat only, you can install the program on as many computers as you need, but you can use it only on 1 machine at a time. Check this online solution for more details on Network licenses.

You can upgrade the 2010 version to AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 via one of our Authorized Resellers.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Simona Golisciano
Message 3 of 15
justin422
in reply to: justin422

Actually I need to transfer the License to another PC.Currently autocad installed PC is going to be scrapped don't know how to transfer the License.Please advice.

Message 4 of 15
joane.bonghanoy

Hi justin422,

You can refer to this link for the steps on How to move your Stand Alone License from one computer to the other: http://autode.sk/HC7Eqi.

You can also click here for some FAQs re License Transfer Utility: http://autode.sk/HNxKag

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 15

Actually I need to transfer the Current License to another PC.Currently autocad installed PC is going to be scrapped.(another PC is different location).Can i upgrade this version without charge?
Message 6 of 15
camilo.lemos

Hi justin422,

As suggested above you can use the License Transfer Utility to transfer your license from the computer to be retired to your new computer.

Unfortunately, we do not offer free upgrades to the latest version.

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 15
justin422

Sir,

LTU facility not available for this version.

Message 8 of 15
philip.s

Hi justin422,

The 2010 releases are the first LTU compatible versions (please see the "applies to" section on the right hand side of this linked page).

In the interest of not dragging this on any longer, I'd suggest forgetting about the LTU this time around. Alternatively, please uninstall on the old machine and install / activate on the new.

If for some reason you experience an activation limit error, please either contact our Registration and Activation group for assistance, or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and product request code.

Furthermore as you had inquired about the number of installations allowed per a given license, I'd like to point out that Autodesk allows 2 activations per license (typically for 1 desktop + 1 laptop, must be 1 user and can't be used concurrently). Please check out this link for more information on the subject.

Message 9 of 15
justin422

Please provide the Link for downloading Autocad Civil 3D 2010.

Regards

Justin Joseph

Message 10 of 15
camilo.lemos

Hi Justin.

Here are the links you requested for Civil 3D 2010. Please note that these links are temporary and will expire in 48 hours:

Civil 3D 2010:

Part I

Part II

Camilo Lemos

Message 11 of 15
justin422
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Kinly provide the Liks once more.I can,t able o download Part 1 .

Message 12 of 15
camilo.lemos

Hi justin422,

Here are the links:

Civil 3d Part 1

Civil 3d Part 2

Again, please note that these links are temporary and will expire in 48 hours.

Camilo Lemos

Message 13 of 15
justin422
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Sir,

I had trasnferred Autocad Civil 3D2010 Network License from installed one to another one.When openig autocad ,it asking licensse file of license server system.License file is in same system only.and after directing the LIcense path,one mesage is appearing is that A valid license could not be obtained by the etwork license manager.Please advise.

Message 14 of 15
justin422

Please replay

Message 15 of 15
camilo.lemos

Hi justin422,

My apologies for the delay.

Can you please try this solution and let us know if it works for you?

Please note that, even though AutoCAD 2007 is mentioned on the text, this solution applies to all network deployed AutoCAD versions since 2007, including 2013.

Thank you.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report